Wednesday 6 June 2012

How to love jogging


Since I was 12 years old, I have been interested in jogging. Why? Thanks to my father. He often runs and won some important marathons and triatlons. For me, he has been like a hero, a strong man that I could be proud of. That is the reason why I decided to follow his example.


When I was 13 years old, I wanted to begin real training and competitions, therefore I joined a jogging club.
I trained 3 days a week during 5 years with girls who had the same age as me. They have become my friends but also my rivals for competitions.


At the same time,  I had a jogging class in my junior school I could continue my training and have great marks thanks to this class! For my final exam when I was 18 years old, I got 19/20 !!


Then, when I started my college, I slowed down my jogging activity. I had not a lot of free time...
I bought a jogging machine to continue my training without go out. It was less fun....


Training


And now, running is my personal pleasure. I run twice a week with my father and my brother. I always run along a river close to my house. We have some amazing places in my suburbs to run! We sometimes go to Paris to run along "La Seine" : Paris' river.


These days, I am in Vancouver for a long period and I want to enjoy each jogging event, that's why I want to participate to the next BMO marathon in Vancouver... you can watch the ad and one article about that...


                                                                     BMO MARATHON



                                           

1 comment:

  1. Great additions! Be careful of your past tense negatives: I had not a lot of free time? I ______ have a lot of free time. It's been great having you in class. I wish you success in all your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete